Ninja kittens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Ninja kittens

Ninja kittens forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog insafe registration

Eleinas - holy priest

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Eleinas

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-02-26

Eleinas - holy priest Empty
PostSubject: Eleinas - holy priest   Eleinas - holy priest EmptyTue Feb 26, 2008 2:48 pm

Character name: Eleinas

Class & race: Priest & Human

Professions & skill: Engineering & tailoring / 260 & 300
Any special recipies/crafts?: Not yet

Your gear (just post a link to your armory page): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Balnazzar&n=Eleinas

Raiding experience: Full: kara, gruul & mag. 4 bosses in ZA. 2 bosses in SSC.

Current/previous guilds: Tribute

Reasons for leaving: Inactive for 1 week by holliday

What do you expect to find in Ninja kittens?: Progressing raiding guild, and people to have a good relationship with.

What can Ninja kittens expect from you?: Activity, progress and everything i expect of you guys.

Do you have vt?: Yes

Do you know how to use it?: Yes

Do you follow orders?: Yes

Do you have omen/ktm threath meater and know how to use it?: Yes

Some info about you: Im a boy of age 17 that live in norway. I've been a player of this game since it came out, and i want to be in a progressing pve guild.

I also know Kasabian and Dwayną pretty well from this guild. That is one of the reasons why i applied for this guild first. And i quess you will have more progress with active members.

I am also very skilled as healer, and i've only been a healer up in my game time. Pala/druid/priest/shaman, you name it! But ofcourse i have other dps classes in 70, but i have never been any interested in dps.
Back to top Go down
Morrgana

Morrgana

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-02-11

Eleinas - holy priest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eleinas - holy priest   Eleinas - holy priest EmptyThu Feb 28, 2008 5:08 am

I'll talk to you in game Smile
Back to top Go down

Eleinas - holy priest
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja kittens :: Recuitment :: Application-
Jump to: